Some size effects in metals in the far infrared [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 179 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The far infrared transmission of lead thin films and of small metallic particles has been measured. In both of these systems, the sample size strongly affects the infrared response.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 30-JUN-73
- Published through SciTech Connect.
David Burnham Tanner.
Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY (United States). Materials Science Center
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23759849