Building America Case Study [electronic resource] : Side-by-Side Testing of Water Heating Systems Results from 2013-2014 Evaluation Final Report, Cocoa, FL.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 655 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC) has completed a fourth year-long evaluation on residential hot water heating systems in a laboratory environment (east central Florida, hot-humid climate). This report contains a summary of research activities regarding the evaluation of two residential electric heat pump water heaters (HPWHs), a solar thermal system utilizing a polymer glazed absorber and a high efficiency natural gas system.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/24/2017., "nrel/fs-5500-65404", " doe/go-102017-4824", and Rothgeb, Stacey K [National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)]; Colon, C. [BA-PIRC]; Martin, E. [BA-PIRC].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760196