National FCEV and Hydrogen Fueling Station Scenarios [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 2.3 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation provides a summary of the FY16 activities and accomplishments for NREL's national fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) and hydrogen fueling station scenarios project. It was presented at the U.S. Department of Energy Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program 2016 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting on June 9, 2016, in Washington, D.C.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/09/2016., "nrel/pr-5400-66337", Presented at the 2016 DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting, 6-10 June 2016, Washington, D.C., and Bush, Brian; Melaina, Marc.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760230