Foothill Transit Battery Electric Bus Demonstration Results [electronic resource].
- Golden, Colo. : National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Foothill Transit is collaborating with the California Air Resources Board and the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) to evaluate its fleet of Proterra battery electric buses (BEBs) in revenue service. The focus of this evaluation is to compare performance of the BEBs to that of conventional technology and to track progress over time toward meeting performance targets. This project has also provided an opportunity for DOE to conduct a detailed evaluation of the BEBs and charging infrastructure. This report provides data on the buses from April 2014 through July 2015. Data are provided on a selection of compressed natural gas buses as a baseline comparison.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/tp--5400-65274
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Leslie Eudy; Robert Prohaska; Kenneth Kelly; Matthew Post.
California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760280