Insights from Hydrogen Refueling Station Manufacturing Competitiveness Analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1.7 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In work for the Clean Energy Manufacturing Analysis Center (CEMAC), NREL is currently collaborating with Great Lakes Wind Network in conducting a comprehensive hydrogen refueling stations manufacturing competitiveness and supply chain analyses. In this project, CEMAC will be looking at several metrics that will facilitate understanding of the interactions between and within the HRS supply chain, such metrics include innovation potential, intellectual properties, learning curves, related industries and clustering, existing supply chains, ease of doing business, and regulations and safety. This presentation to Fuel Cell Seminar and Energy Exposition 2015 highlights initial findings from CEMAC's analysis.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/18/2015., "nrel/pr-6a20-65418", Presented at the Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition, 16-19 November 2015, Los Angeles, California., and Mayyas, Ahmad.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760350