Technology development for phosphoric acid fuel cell power plant (Phase II). Quarterly technical status report, September 8-December 15, 1978 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 35 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress is reported in the following areas: (1) component development (matrix development and fabrication, control of electrolyte volume changes, and bipolar plate molding); (2) materials evaluation (physical property measurements and corrosion resistance); (3) endurance testing (acid loss mechanisms and performance stability); and (4) stack testing (test facilities). (WHK)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/et/13114--t7
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Baker, B.; Christner, L.; Hooper, M.; Kelly, D.; Lambrech, M.; Lee, C.; Maru, H.; Patel, D.; Perkari, S.; Puskar, M.
Energy Research Corp., Danbury, CT (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760630