Residential Energy Efficiency Potential [electronic resource] : Kansas
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 234 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Energy used by Kansas single-family homes that can be saved through cost-effective improvements. Prepared by Eric Wilson and Noel Merket, NREL, and Erin Boyd, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/02/2017., "nrel/fs-5500-68810", and Wilson, Eric J [National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760901