City Reach Code Technical Support Document [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes and analyzes a set of energy efficiency measures that will save 20% energy over ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2013. The measures will be used to formulate a Reach Code for cities aiming to go beyond national model energy codes. A coalition of U.S. cities together with other stakeholders wanted to facilitate the development of voluntary guidelines and standards that can be implemented in stages at the city level to improve building energy efficiency. The coalition's efforts are being supported by the U.S. Department of Energy via Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) and in collaboration with the New Buildings Institute.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/31/2017., "pnnl--26824", "BT0302000", and Rahul A. Athalye; Yan Chen; Jian Zhang; Bing Liu; Mark Frankel; Mark Lyles.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760920