Chapter 19 [electronic resource] : HVAC Controls (DDC/EMS/BAS) Evaluation Protocol. The Uniform Methods Project Methods for Determining Energy Efficiency Savings for Specific Measures
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The HVAC Controls Evaluation Protocol is designed to address evaluation issues for direct digital controls/energy management systems/building automation systems (DDC/EMS/BAS) that are installed to control heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment in commercial and institutional buildings. (This chapter refers to the DDC/EMS/BAS measure as HVAC controls.) This protocol may also be applicable to industrial facilities such as clean rooms and labs, which have either significant HVAC equipment or spaces requiring special environmental conditions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/sr--7a40-68575
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Charles W. Kurnik; Jeff Romberger.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760935