Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Residential Provisions of the 2015 IECC for Maine [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The 2015 IECC provides cost-effective savings for residential buildings in Maine. Moving to the 2015 IECC from the 2009 IECC base code is cost-effective for residential buildings in all climate zones in Maine.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/15/2016., "pnnl--24963-rev-1", "BT0400000", and Vrushali V. Mendon; Mingjie Zhao; Zachary T. Taylor; Eric A. Poehlman.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760968