Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Residential Provisions of the 2015 IECC for Ohio [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The 2015 IECC provides cost-effective savings for residential buildings in Ohio. Moving to the 2015 IECC from the 2009 IECC base code is cost-effective for residential buildings in all climate zones in Ohio.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Vrushali V. Mendon; Mingjie Zhao; Zachary T. Taylor; Eric A. Poehlman.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23760983