Solid-State Lighting 2017 Suggested Research Topics Supplement [electronic resource] : Technology and Market Context
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 164 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A 2017 update to the Solid-State Lighting R&D Plan that is divided into two documents. The first document describes a list of suggested SSL priority research topics and the second document provides context and background, including information drawn from technical, market, and economic studies. Widely referenced by industry and government both here and abroad, these documents reflect SSL stakeholder inputs on key R&D topics that will improve efficacy, reduce cost, remove barriers to adoption, and add value for LED and OLED lighting solutions over the next three to five years, and discuss those applications that drive and prioritize the specific R&D.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/29/2017., "doe/ee--1658", "7757", and None, None.
View MARC record | catkey: 23761084