SMART Mobility - Urban Science Pillar [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1.05 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation provides a broad overview of the projects comprising the SMART Mobility Urban Science Pillar for fiscal year 2017. The objective and brief status of each project are provided.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-5400-68291
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO) Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation, 5-9 June 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23761145