Transition metal mediated transformations of small molecules [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Catalysis at metal centers is of great scientific, as well as practical, importance because of the high efficiency, high specificity, and low energy demands often associated with such systems. The two major themes of our research are (a) the design of metal-based systems for the synthesis of novel classes of polymers and (b) the identification of new metal-catalyzed systems for the conversion of biomass to fuels and chemicals, and related “green” chemical processes.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe-psu--13295-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Pennsylvania State Univ., University Park, PA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23761294