Public Housing [electronic resource] : A Tailored Approach to Energy Retrofits
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 98 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Building America research team Advanced Residential Integrated Energy Solutions Collaborative (ARIES) worked with four public housing authorities (PHAs) to develop packages of energy-efficiency retrofit measures that the PHAs can cost-effectively implement with their own staffs during the normal course of housing operations when units are refurbished between occupancies.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
J. Dentz; F. Conlin; D. Podorson; K. Alaigh; T. Davis.
Advanced Residential Integrated Energy Solutions Collaborative (ARIES), New York, NY (United States). The Levy Parnership, Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 23761519