Sustainable Energy for Remote Indonesian Grids [electronic resource] : Strategies to Accelerate Nationwide Deployment
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report suggests strategies that can help facilitate widespread deployment of renewable energy in remote grids across Indonesia.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Tim Reber; Kari Burman; Brian Hirsch.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23761574