Community-Wide Zero Energy Ready Home Standard [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report outlines the steps a developer can take when creating and implementing high performance standards such as the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) standards on a community-wide scale. The report also describes the specific examples of how this process is underway in the Stapleton community in Denver, Colorado, by the developer Forest City.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/05/2016., "doe/go--102016-4744", "7288", A. Herk; T. Beggs., and IBACOS, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 23761724