A Living Laboratory for Building-Grid Integration [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- At PNNL we’re developing a test bed for control of how buildings interact with the grid—an important step toward helping buildings achieve their potential for reducing energy use and improving the management of the nation’s power systems. The test bed works by allowing researchers to conduct experiments on PNNL’s specially-equipped Systems Engineering Building. This unique resource will help the Department of Energy achieve its mission of reducing buildings energy use by 50 percent by 2030.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1255812
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Shankle, Steve; Goyal, Siddharth.
View MARC record | catkey: 23761877