Integrated Deployment Model [electronic resource] : A Comprehensive Approach to Transforming the Energy Economy
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes the Integrated Deployment model to accelerate market adoption of alternative energy solutions to power homes, businesses, and vehicles through a comprehensive and aggressive approach.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/tp-7a2-49230
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23762578