Timescales of Energy Storage Needed to Reduce Renewable Energy Curtailment [electronic resource] : Report Summary
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1.4 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report analyzes the storage duration required to reduce variable generation (VG) curtailment under high-VG scenarios. It also examines the value of storage with varying durations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-6a20-70238
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Denholm, Paul; Mai, Trieu.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763281