Terms, Trends, and Insights [electronic resource] : PV Project Finance in the United States, 2017
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 550 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This brief is a compilation of data points and market insights that reflect the state of the project finance market for solar photovoltaic (PV) assets in the United States as of the third quarter of 2017. This information can generally be used as a simplified benchmark of the costs associated with securing financing for solar PV as well as the cost of the financing itself (i.e., the cost of capital). This work represents the second DOE sponsored effort to benchmark financing costs across the residential, commercial, and utility-scale PV markets, as part of its larger effort to benchmark the components of PV system costs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Feldman, David; Schwabe, Paul.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763480