Idaho National Laboratory Technology to Market (T2M) Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this project is to establish a tiered Technology to Market (T2M) curriculum for basic researchers to project leads to measure the effect of technology transfer skills on project success and impact. The plan will train five researchers in basic technology transfer principles where success will be measured by assessing improvements in T2M skills and knowledge after the training is complete, likely using before and after surveys.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Christopher Todd Wright; Jason William Bush; Jake Paul Gentle; Porter Jack Hill; Kurt Steven Myers; Christopher Luke Williams.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763591