Opportunities for Wind Power In Low- and Mid-Quality Resource Regions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 703 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this presentation for American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) WINDPOWER 2016 conference, the authors discuss wind power today in low and mid-quality resource regions, the anticipated role of wind power in the future electric sector, market potential in low and mid-quality resource regions, and anticipated innovations to capture that market potential.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-6a20-66572
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the American Wind Energy Association's (AWEA) WINDPOWER 2016 Conference & Exhibition, 23-26 May 2016, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Lantz, Eric; Mai, Trieu; Heimiller, Donna; Ho, Jonathan; Stehly, Tyler.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763671