NREL Benchmarks the Installed Cost of Residential Solar Photovoltaics with Energy Storage for the First Time [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1.3 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Fact sheet summarizing technical report TP-7A40-67474. New National Renewable Energy Laboratory research fills a gap in the existing knowledge about barriers to PV-plus-storage systems by providing detailed component- and system-level installed cost benchmarks for systems in the first quarter of 2016. The report is meant to help technology manufacturers, installers, and other stakeholders identify cost-reduction opportunities and inform decision makers about regulatory, policy, and market characteristics that impede PV-plus-storage deployment.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763708