High-Level Overview of Data Needs for RE Analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Agency for International Development, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1.3 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Agency for International Development
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This presentation provides a high level overview of analysis topics and associated data needs. Types of renewable energy analysis are grouped into two buckets: First, analysis for renewable energy potential, and second, analysis for other goals. Data requirements are similar but and they build upon one another.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented as a webinar for Clean Power Asia, 22 December 2016, Golden, Colorado.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763718