Optimizing Benefits of Testing Efforts [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation explores the need to prioritize testing efforts in order to achieve the highest confidence in PV reliability at the lowest cost.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-5j00-65079
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Solar Power International;Anaheim, CA;09/14/2015 - 09/17/2015.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763835