Buy Energy-Efficient Products [electronic resource] : A Guide for Federal Purchasers and Specifiers
- Cincinnati, Ohio : Fernald Environmental Management Project (U.S.), 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 364 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
Fernald Environmental Management Project (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In a single year, energy-efficient product purchases could save the federal government almost a half billion dollars worth of energy. By purchasing products that exceed the minimum required efficiency levels, buyers can save the government even more energy and money. Federal employees and contractors must take an active role in ensuring that the government receives products that meet efficiency requirements. This document provides an overview of product purchasing requirements and shows you how to write compliant contracts, find funding, and confirm product compliance.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23763891