Cost of Wind Energy in the United States [electronic resource] : Trends from 2007 to 2012 (Presentation).
- Washington, D.C. : Wind and Hydropower Technologies Program (U.S.), 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
Wind and Hydropower Technologies Program (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This presentation provides an overview of recent technology trends observed in the United States including project size, turbine size, rotor diameter, hub height, annual average wind speed, and annual energy production. It also highlights area where system analysis is required to fully understand how these technology trends relate to the cost of wind energy.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23764128