Winding a multi-pancake magnet from a continuous conductor [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A magnet winding method is provided wherein the individual pancakes are fabricated such that adjacent pancakes have oppositely spiraled grooves that begin and end at the same relative locations on the pancakes. Holes through the pancakes are provided at each end of the spirals that permit winding the entire magnet without a single splice.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:us 4135294
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Brown, Robert L. (Kingston, TN).
View MARC record | catkey: 23764498