Mechanistic Modeling Framework for Predicting Extreme Battery Response [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objectives of this project are to address the root cause implications of thermal runaway of Li-ion batteries by delivering a software architecture solution that can lead to the development of predictive mechanisms that are based on identification of species.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2014--19884r
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Anthony S. Geller.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23765135