Protocol for Uniformly Measuring and Expressing the Performance of Energy Storage Systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Protocol for Uniformly Measuring and Expressing the Performance of Energy Storage Systems (PNNL-22010) was first issued in November 2012 as a first step toward providing a foundational basis for developing an initial standard for the uniform measurement and expression of energy storage system (ESS) performance. Based on experiences with the application and use of that document, and to include additional ESS applications and associated duty cycles, test procedures and performance metrics, a first revision of the November 2012 Protocol was issued in June 2014 (PNNL 22010 Rev. 1). As an update of the 2014 revision 1 to the Protocol, this document (the March 2016 revision 2 to the Protocol) is intended to supersede the June 2014 revision 1 to the Protocol and provide a more user-friendly yet more robust and comprehensive basis for measuring and expressing ESS performance.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"pnnl--22010 rev. 2"
David R. Conover; Aladsair J. Crawford; Jason C. Fuller; Sri Nikhil Gup Gourisetti; Vilayanur V. Viswanathan; Summer Ferreira; David Schoenwald; David Rosewater.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23765306