Yolk–shell Fe2O3 ⊙ C composites anchored on MWNTs with enhanced lithium and sodium storage [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 9,520-9,525 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- For this research, a unique architecture with yolk–shell Fe2O3 ⊙ C composites attached to the surface of MWNTs is designed. Benefiting from the good electrical conductivity of MWNTs and carbon layers, as well as the large void space to accommodate the volume expansion/extraction of Fe2O3 during battery cycling, the obtained MWNT@Fe2O3 ⊙ C exhibited outstanding lithium and sodium storage performance.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1339129
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nanoscale 7 21 ISSN 2040-3364 AM
Yi Zhao; Zhenxing Feng; Zhichuan J. Xu.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23765368