Storage of H.sub.2 by absorption and/or mixture within a fluid medium [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- University of California (System). Regents, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- For the first time, a hydrogen storage method, apparatus and system having a fluid mixture is provided. At predetermined pressures and/or temperatures within a contained substantially fixed volume, the fluid mixture can store a high density of hydrogen molecules, wherein a predetermined phase of the fluid mixture is capable of being withdrawn from the substantially fixed volume for use as a vehicle fuel or energy storage having reduced and/or eliminated evaporative losses, especially where storage weight, vessel cost, vessel shape, safety, and energy efficiency are beneficial.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:7,191,602
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Berry, Gene; Aceves, Salvador.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23765932