Fluid delivery manifolds and microfluidic systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Embodiments of fluid distribution manifolds, cartridges, and microfluidic systems are described herein. Fluid distribution manifolds may include an insert member and a manifold base and may define a substantially closed channel within the manifold when the insert member is press-fit into the base. Cartridges described herein may allow for simultaneous electrical and fluidic interconnection with an electrical multiplex board and may be held in place using magnetic attraction.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,579,649
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ronald F. Renzi; Gregory J. Sommer; Anup K. Singh; Anson V. Hatch; Mark R. Claudnic; Ying-Chih Wang; James L. Van de Vreugde.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23766362