Robotic platform for traveling on vertical piping network [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Savannah River Ecology Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This invention relates generally to robotic systems and is specifically designed for a robotic system that can navigate vertical pipes within a waste tank or similar environment. The robotic system allows a process for sampling, cleaning, inspecting and removing waste around vertical pipes by supplying a robotic platform that uses the vertical pipes to support and navigate the platform above waste material contained in the tank.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/03/2015., "8,944,192", "13/260,884", and Nance, Thomas; Vrettos, Nick; Krementz, Daniel; Marzolf, Athneal.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23767032