Monolithic LTCC seal frame and lid [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A method for forming a monolithic seal frame and lid for use with a substrate and electronic circuitry comprises the steps of forming a mandrel from a ceramic and glass based material, forming a seal frame and lid block from a ceramic and glass based material, creating a seal frame and lid by forming a compartment and a plurality of sidewalls in the seal frame and lid block, placing the seal frame and lid on the mandrel such that the mandrel fits within the compartment, and cofiring the seal frame and lid block.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/21/2016., "9,374,923", "14/091,578", and Daniel S. Krueger; Kenneth A. Peterson; Dave Stockdale; James Brent Duncan; Bristen Riggs.
- Funding Information:
- AC04-94AL85000 and NA0000622
View MARC record | catkey: 23767078