Albuquerque Regional Training [electronic resource] : The Third Seminar on Surface Metrology for the Americas May 12-13 2014
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Third Seminar on Surface Metrology for the Americas (SSMA) took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico May 12-13, 2014. The conference was at the Marriott Hotel, in the heart of Albuquerque Uptown, within walking distance of many fantastic restaurants. Why surface metrology? Ask Professor Chris Brown of Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), the chair of the first two SSMAs in 2011 and 2012 and the chair of the ASME B46 committee on classification and designation of surface qualities, and Professor Brown responds: “Because surfaces cover everything.”
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2014--15156j
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Metrologist: NCSLI Worldwide News 7 3 ISSN; 1940-2988 FT
Albuquerque Regional Training: The Third Seminar on Surface Metrology for the Americas, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 12-13 May 2014.
Sophie M Tran; Hy D. Tran.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23768127