Lecture Notes on Sensitivity-Uncertainty Based Nuclear Criticality Safety Validation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 158 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is a collection of lecture notes for sensitivity-uncertainty analysis of nuclear criticality safety validation. The use of and results from MCNP and Whisper are included.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--16-23533
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Jennifer Louise Alwin; Forrest B. Brown; Michael Evan Rising.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23768736