Experiment 2061 [electronic resource] : Packer Stimulation of the Deepest Portion of EE-3A.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- At our present rate of drilling, EE-3A should have been drilled to a final depth of 13,100 ft by next Monday, 6-17-85. We then plan to stimulate the bottom portion of the hole by setting a Lynes packer some 400 to 600 ft off bottom, to be determined from the temperature and caliper logs run during Expt. 2060 and mud log. We plan to pump into this bottom zone of EE-3A at a nominal rate of 6 BPM for up to 72 hours, with an early higher flow interval (about 12 hours) at from 10 to 12 BPM. The total injection will be about 1.2 million gallons.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/17/1985., "la-ur--16-23930-25", and Donald W. Brown; Zora V. Dash; Sharad Kelkar; Michael C. Fehler; Bruce A. Robinson; Tsutomu Yamaguchi; George A. Zyvoloski.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23769832