Experiment 2054 [electronic resource] : Pressurization and Temperature Surveys in EE-3A.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- By Thursday morning (4/25/85), the depth of EE-3A will be close to 10,300 ft and EE-2 will be shut in for Superpump repairs. This appears to be a good time to evaluate EE-3A under pressure to determine any new zones of fluid acceptance or production.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Donald W. Brown.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23769840