Response of a thin-walled, short closed cylinder to an arbitrary moving pressure wave of short time duration [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1967.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 130 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Virginia
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report presents an analysis of the dynamic deformation and stress characteristics of a thin-walled, short cylinder acted on by a moving pressure wave of short duration.
- Dissertation Note:
- For Sandia Corp., Albuquerque, N. Mex. Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-68
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ronald O. Hultgren.
View MARC record | catkey: 23770204