Bibliography of the principal materials on Soviet law / by John N. Hazard, William B. Stern
- Hazard, John N. (John Newbold), 1909-1995
- [New York, New York?] : American Foreign Law Association, 1945.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (46 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Stern, William B. (William Bernhard), 1910-1972 and Bates, Lindell Theodore, 1890-1937
- Language Note:
- Contains materials published in the English, French, German, and Russian languages to December 31, 1943.
- At head of title: American Foreign Law Association.
"Published: May, 1945."
"Published by the American Foreign Law Association as a continuation of its 'Bibliographies of foreign law series' ... It includes the pioneer work of Messrs. Lindell T. Bates and Valerian E. Graves who prepared the first edition in 1933"--Page 2.
View MARC record | catkey: 23770634