Discrimination and national welfare : a series of addresses and discussions / edited by R.M. MacIver
- [New York, New York?] : Institute for Religious and Social Studies, 
New York : Distributed by Harper & Brothers
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (135 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- MacIver, Robert M. (Robert Morrison), 1882-1970
Jewish Theological Seminary of America. Institute for Religious and Social Studies
- Religion and civilization series
HeinOnline religion and the law
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Our strength and our weakness /rby R.M. MacIver -- What segregated areas mean / by I.D. Reid -- The price business pays / by Elmo Roper -- Effect on housing / by R.C. Weaver -- Educational costs / by Theodore Brameld -- Discrimination and the law / by M.R. Konvitz -- Discrimination and the trade unions / by H.R. Northrup -- How the churches suffer / by John La Farge -- Our standing in the Orient / by R.N. Baldwin -- Race discrimination and the good neighbor policy / by A.A. Berle, Jr. -- Discrimination and the American creed / by R.K. Merton.
- Based on lectures delivered Nov. 1947-Feb. 1948 at the Institute.
View MARC record | catkey: 23770896