Highway relocation assistance study : a study / transmitted by the Secretary of the Department of Transportation to the Congress, as required by the federal-aid highway act of 1966 (Public law 89-574, 89th Cong., Sept. 13, 1966).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Highway Relocation Assistance Study, Committee print no. 9 of the House Public Works Committee, July, 1967
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1967.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 235 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- At head of title: 90th Congress, 1st session. Committee print no. 9.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Public Works."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23771221