The mirrour of justices / written originally in the Old French, long before the Conquest, and many things added, by Andrew Horne
- Horne, Andrew, -1328
- Uniform Title:
- Somme appelle Mirroir des justices. English
- South Hackensack, N.J. : Rothman Reprints, 1968.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 337 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Fitzherbert, Anthony, 1470-1538
- HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Related Titles:
- Diversity of courts and their jurisdictions
- Reprint of the 1903 ed.
Translation of La somme appelle Mirroir des iustices.
Includes reprint, with facsim. title page, of the 1903 ed. of: The diversity of courts and their jurisdictions / by Sir Anthony Fitzherbert.
View MARC record | catkey: 23771273