Calendar of the manuscripts of Major-General Lord Sackville, K.B.E., C.B., C.M.G. preserved at Knole, Sevenoaks, Kent [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts
- Additional Titles:
- Calendar of the manuscripts of The Right Honourable Lord Sackville of Knole, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 
- Copyright Date:
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : genealogical tables
- Additional Creators:
- Sackville, Charles John Sackville-West, Baron, 1870-
Middlesex, Lionel Cranfield, Earl of, 1575-1645
Newton, Arthur Percival, 1873-1942
Fisher, F. J. (Frederick Jack), 1908-1988
- Medieval and early modern sources online
Historical Manuscripts Commission ; 80
- v. 1. Cranfield papers, 1551-1612 / edited by A.P. Newton -- v. 2. Letters relating to Lionel Cranfield's business overseas, 1597-1612 / edited by F.J. Fisher.
- 9781773010403 (v. 1)
9781773010373 (v. 2)
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the 2 volume work published: London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1940-1966.
At head of title: Historical Manuscripts Commission.
The first portion of a report on the collection, by A. J. Horwood, was made June 1873 and published in 1874 under the title "The mss of Earl de la Warr"; the second portion was published in 1879 as an appendix to the seventh report of the Historical Manuscripts Commission under the title "The mss of Lord Sackville." cf. Introd.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical footnotes and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 23771755