The manuscripts of Lord Kenyon [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 
- Copyright Date:
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvii, 703 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Kenyon, Lloyd Tyrell-Kenyon, Baron, 1864-1927 and Hardy, William John, 1857-1919
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Connect to e-book
- Related Titles:
- Fourteenth report [of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts]. Appendix, Pt. 4.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: London : Printed for Her Majesty's Stationery Office, by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1894.
"Fourteenth report, appendix, part IX" -- t.p.
At head of title: Historical Manuscripts Commission.
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of Her Majesty"--t.p.
Prepared by W.J. Hardy. Introduction, p. xi.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 23771789