Report on the manuscripts of Colonel David Milne Home of Wedderburn Castle, N.B [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 
- Copyright Date:
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (329 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Paton, Henry, 1854-
Home, David Milne, 1838-1901
- Medieval and early modern sources online
Historical Manuscripts Commission ; 
Cd. ; 931
- Language Note:
- Texts in Scots and early modern English; introduction and notes in English.
- I. Charters and other documents relating to the family of Home and Wedderburn -- II. Writs affecting lands originally belonging to the priory of Coldingham -- III. Writs relating to various lands and families -- IV. Miscellaneous writs and MSS.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: London : Printed for His Majesty's Stationery Office by Mackie & Co. Ld., 1902.
Edited by Henry H. Paton.
At head of title: Historical Manuscripts Commission.
"Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty"--t.p.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 23771836