Hybrid Artificial Intelligent Systems [electronic resource] : 13th International Conference, HAIS 2018, Oviedo, Spain, June 20-22, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Francisco Javier de Cos Juez, José Ramón Villar, Enrique A. de la Cal, Álvaro Herrero, Héctor Quintián, José António Sáez, Emilio Corchado
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 755 pages 276 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cos Juez, Francisco Javier de
Villar, José Ramón
de la Cal, Enrique A.
Sáez, José Antonio
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10870
- Fusion of soft computing and hard computing -- Hybrid Intelligence Techniques -- Multiagent Systems -- Evolutionary Algorithms -- Neurocomputing -- Fuzzy Systems -- Rough Sets. .
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligent Systems, HAIS 2018, held in Oviedo, Spain, in June 2018. The 62 full papers published in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 104 submissions. They are organized in the following topical sections: Neurocomputing, fuzzy systems, rough sets, evolutionary algorithms, Agents and Multiagent Systems, and alike.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 23772057