Artificial Intelligence and Mobile Services – AIMS 2018 [electronic resource] : 7th International Conference, Held as Part of the Services Conference Federation, SCF 2018, Seattle, WA, USA, June 25-30, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Marco Aiello, Yujiu Yang, Yuexian Zou, Liang-Jie Zhang
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 261 pages 96 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Aiello, Marco, Yang, Yujiu, Zou, Yuexian, Zhang, Liang-Jie, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10970
- A Two-Stage Bi-LSTM Model for Chinese Company Name Recognition -- Multi-modal Multi-scale Speech Expression Evaluation in Computer-Assisted Language Learning -- From Global to Local: Local Popularity Prediction Using Context-embedded LSTM Recurrent Network -- Matching Low-Quality photo to DSLR-Quality with Deep Convolutional Networks -- Learning Frame-Level Recurrent Neural Networks Representations for Query-by-Example Spoken Term Detection on Mobile Devices -- Plant Identification based on Image Set Analysis -- Economic Index Forecasting via Multi-Scale Recursive Dynamic Factor Analysis -- Sub-Goal Oriented A* Search -- Towards Efficient Mobile Augmented Reality in Indoor Environments -- MAD-API: Detection, Correction and Explanation of API Misuses in Distributed Android Applications -- Relaxed Event-triggered Control of Networked Control Systems under Denial of Service Attacks -- Sentiment Analysis Based on Hybrid Bi-Attention mechanism in Mobile Application -- Automotive Diagnostics as a Service: An Artificially Intelligent Mobile Application for Tire Condition Assessment -- AICDS: An infant crying detection system based on lightweight convolutional neural network -- Exploring Trends of Lung Cancer Research Based on Word Representation -- Effective Facial Obstructions Removal With Enhanced Cycle-Consistent Generative Adversarial Networks -- Applied Analysis of Social Network Data in Personal Credit Evaluation -- Deep Neural Network Based Frame Reconstruction For Optimized Video Coding -- Detection and tracking of moving objects system for indoor mobile robots with a low-cost laser scanner -- Using IT/IS Applications to Empower Physically Challenged Individuals to Enjoy a High Quality of Life.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Mobile Services, AIMS 2018, held as part of SCF 2018, in Seattle, WA, USA, in June 2018. The 20 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers cover different aspects of mobile services from business management to computing systems, algorithms and applications. They promote technological technological innovations in research and development of mobile services, including, but not limited to, wireless and sensor networks, mobile and wearable computing, mobile enterprise and eCommerce, ubiquitous collaborative and social services, machine-to-machine and Internet-of-things, clouds, cyber-physical integration, and big data analytics for mobility-enabled services.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 23772281